- NEW Registration has begun for the 2023-2024 season’s day tours!
Travel Dates: December 8, 2023 – March 20, 2024
Inclusive Course for Beginner
Travel Dates: December 8, 2023 – March 20, 2024
＊Prices which shown in this site are all written in price before sales tax. All plans will be carried out by 株）ジェット旅行Inclusive course for beginner（21,800yen～22,800yen）+taxes： This course is suitable for people who would like to try skiing but do not have their own equipment and wear.
P.S.:Rental service for ski wear(jacket and pants),equipment(ski/snowboard),goggles, gloves, hat(beanie), boots are all included in this plan.
|Meeting at Hakata station
|Arrive Kujyu Forest Park Skiing Ground
|(Free beginner training class)
|End of the beginner course-lunch(not included in our plan)、free time
|筋湯温泉(Sujiyu-onsen) Kujyu hot spring （You may join it freely.For those who would not like to go to hot spring, please take the bus in front of entrance at 17:00，）
|Pick up at 筋湯温泉(Sujiyu-onsen) Kujyu hot spring
|Arrive Hakata station
Booking to Departure Flow
- Reservation: Please apply the tour no later than 4 days prior to your departure date. For example, if you would like to apply the tour which hold on 5th of Jan, you MUST apply the tour on or before 1st of Jan.
*After submitted the application form, you are not allowed to change the departure date.Please kindly send us an email to cancel the former application and resubmit a new application for updated departure date. For the cancellation, please make sure to read through the cancellation detail below. Cancellation fee will be charged if you are late to inform us the changes.If the tour is confirmed 「NOT depart」 3 days prior to your departure date, you are allowed to change your departure date for FREE at that moment.
- Payment: Our company’s payments are processed through PayPal. After making a reservation, we will send you a PayPal invoice for payment.
- Confirmation: After confirmed your payment, voucher and assembly points & details will be sent to your email not later than 3 working days.
*Agreement for this tour is confirmed once we confirmed your payment.Please note that only submitted the application form is not indicated that the agreement is being confirmed.
*If the tour is confirmed 「NOT depart」 3 days prior to your departure date, you are allowed to change your departure date for FREE or request for refund. Refund will be returned to your credit card through Paypal, it may take around a week for the refund progress.
- Departure: On the day of the trip, when boarding the bus, please tell our staff your name and present your booking confirmation before boarding. Our staff will be wearing yellow jackets. As this is a group activity, we sincerely ask for your punctuality.
- Rental equipment is prepared prior to the start of the tour, so please contact us at least 3 days before departure to finalize your needs. If you wish to change the rental size on the day of the trip, additional fees will apply, and you will need to rent the equipment directly at the ski park. Thank you for your understanding.
- For the rental service of ski wear and boots, if you’re concerned the wear might be too tight, please inform us of a size larger. Thank you.
- Changes to rental sizes can be made from after payment is received up until 3 days prior to departure. Please contact us via email for these changes. Please note that size modifications cannot be made unless the payment has been completed.
Rental Size Chart
|Kids Ski Boots
|50cm or 54cm
- Please make sure to reserve rental skis, snowboards, clothing, and accessories at the time of booking the tour.
- Shoe Size: Please provide your sneaker size for reference.
- We will determine the length of skis and snowboards based on your height and shoe size information.
- Stance: If you are right-footed, choose Regular (left foot forward); if you are left-footed, choose Goofy (right foot forward).
Depart or not
This tour will be confirmed to depart once the number of participants reaches 20 people, regardless of whether they are local Japanese or foreigners. Please understand that we CANNOT confirm the departure of the tour until we have more than 20 participants. If, in the end, the tour cannot depart, we will send you a notification email three days prior to the departure date. At that time, you can choose to receive a refund or change to another departure date.
About Beginner training class
- This tour is open to participants of any nationality, including Japanese.
- The beginner training class is included for free, but you’re not obligated to attend. Due to the bundled discount, please understand that the price remains unchanged even if you choose not to participate in the lesson.
- For ski and snowboard lessons, predicting the exact number of participants beforehand can be challenging, as local Japanese skiers might join the class on the day. However, please anticipate that the class will have around 15 participants at most.
- The instructor is Japanese, so the lessons are primarily conducted in Japanese. Even if you’re concerned about a language barrier, please rest assured and follow the instructor’s demonstrations. Many of our past participants were not fluent in Japanese, yet by observing and imitating the instructor’s movements, they were able to enjoy skiing without any issues. Therefore, there’s no need to worry about the language aspect.
Children’s Rental, Discounts, and Lesson Guidelines
- For the snowboard rental service of child, we only provide snowboard for a child with height which is above 145cm, and shoes size which is above 23cm.We do not provide snowboard rental service for a child with height under 145cm. However, we do provide ski equipment for a child with height under 130cm.
*For children who do not ski or snowboard, they can opt for a sled instead. Please note that sleds are not allowed on the lifts, so no lift ticket will be provided. A discount of 2,000 yen will be applied in this case.
- Children in elementary school or younger receive a 2,000 yen discount on the travel fee.
- Lesson Participation Requirements: For snowboarding, participants must be in middle school or older. For skiing, participants must be in elementary school or older, and elementary students must be accompanied by a guardian.
- This tour offers a package deal that covers transportation, skiing, and a hot spring experience. Please understand that due to the bundled discount, even if you choose not to use the hot spring, the price remains the same.For those who would not like to go to hot spring, you may choose to stay in ski park until 17:00.
- You are allowed to enjoy hot spring for about 1 hour. Bus will be departed form ski park at 16:00 and assume to be arrived 筋湯温泉(Sujiyu-onsen)hot spring at 16:10.
- 筋湯温泉(Sujiyu-onsen)Hot spring has separated into 男湯(Male’s hot spring) and 女湯(Female’s hot spring). Please be reminded that it is not allow to wear swimsuit inside hot spring, also please bring your own towel as buying towel there request extra cost.
- We observed that users of gmail or hotmail or hotmail or yahoo mail cannot receive our mail often.Therefore, once you applied our tour, please also help to check yourJunk Mailbox as well.Please kindly contact us if you cannot find any mail from us after submitted your application.
- Before applying for the tour, please thoroughly check all the information, including departure date and rental details. Also, please be aware that NO SHOW and lost contact are not preferred.
- Please read all of the details and remarks for this tour carefully before submitting the application form：http://www.jet-ryokou.com/yakkanbassui.html
- If you have any issues or inquiries, please feel free to contact us through the “contact us” section below.
More information about Kuju Forest Park Skiing Ground：
- This tour will be confirmed to depart once the number of participant reaches 20 ppl(no matter local japanese or foreigner)
- Assembly point is located near Hakata station.We do not have pick up service from your hotel/hostel.
- Once your application and payment are confirmed, we will send you an email with details and the assembly point.
- If you would like to go Yufuin after the tour, you may take taxi from ski park to 「豊後中村」JR station, and then take JR to Yufuin station. Fee of taxi would be around 6,000yen per car.
Office Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Closed on Wednesdays
Special holidays: 12/31, 1/1, 1/4, 3/21
Special opening days: 12/27, 1/3, 3/20
After confirmed your application, if you would like to cancel, please refer to the cancellation rule below and send us an email which indicate your full name and departure date for cancellation. Please confirm all the details of our plans before application! Thank you!
|20 days prior to 8 days prior
|days prior to 2 days prior
|the day before the trip starts
|the day of the trip starts (before the trip starts)
|the day of the trip starts (after the trip starts) or no-show
Refunds will be processed through PayPal. Please be aware that, except for cases of force majeure (such as weather-related issues) or cancellations initiated by our company, cancellations resulting from customer decisions will incur PayPal refund fees and any price differences due to international exchange rates, which will be the customer’s responsibility.
Click on the calendar date to open the reservation form.